Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010


Spring is here! Spring in Richmond is absolutely the best. Everything flowers and it's such a beautiful place. On Saturday, to set off our Easter weekend we went to Easter Day at Maymont, one of Richmond's prettiest and most historic parks.





My sister came and spent part of her spring break with us, and we had so much fun. I love being able to have my sister close. She is such a great friend, and auntie to Gabriel.


David at the Animal Farmhouse that Maymont has.

Gabriel's 1st Easter! (we didn't do anything last year)

We had some of our good friends over for Easter on Sunday, and had some good food, and an easter egg hunt. The kids all had fun, but would get annoyed at each other the whole evening, it was kind of funny. It was fun to share this easter with our friends The Williams and Souters. It was such a memorable easter, mainly because we had Gabriel to plan for. I loved buying him things for his easter basket which consisted of candy that we didn't let him eat (mean I know), silly putty, and a color it yourself easter puzzle (which I will let him color tomorrow).


Gabriel and his buddies. He did not want to sit down for the picture.



We did let him eat some jelly beans that he took out of his easter egg that he found.

He was so hooked! I guess that's what happens when we deprive him of sweets.





Running to find more eggs!



Happy Easter to all our friends and family!

4 comments:

Kosmuch Family said...

Easter is so fun when they are little. He is so cute!

Holly said...

I love all of your pictures! I wouldn't let Mark eat any easter candy either. We are such mean moms. How are you? Where are you guys living now? I can't believe old your little one is getting. They grow up fast!

Megan said...

Thanks for having us over for easter is was definitely one to remember. Your pics look great. I love that cherry blossom tree your sitting under. You guys are such a good looking family.

House of Bunny Love said...

Hey gorgeous! I love the pics and love the posts...so keep posting! I hope you're doing well. Gab is still THE CUTEST of all CUTES!! Oh how I would take him and run. By the way, this is Julia, my blog is bunny love.