Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sugar Bowl 2009


David had the awesome opportunity to go to the sugar bowl this year. His team was in the bowl game. Initially when our friend Tyler texted him about driving down with him, he was really hesitant, and being the slow decision maker that he is, was inclined to decline. I'm not quite sure what was going through his mind. I think he didn't want to leave me alone for a day, worried that I would go into labor or something. Which cracks me up, because I had 8 weeks still left then.


Under the pretense that I would pay for the Utah tickets as an additional Christmas present to him, I told him that if he didn't say yes, that I would text Tyler myself and let him know David would be joining. So he promptly texted saying he was in! I'm so glad he went, because I know he really is a true fan, and a true fan drives out 15 hours just to go watch his team win!

1 comment:

Sharisa Lewis said...

Go Utes! What a good wife!