Monday, October 20, 2008

We're Having A......

On October 9th we found out what we were having, as it was my 20 wk appointment, and scheduled ultrasound. We decided to shoot a quick video of what we thought "it" would be. Some of us were wrong!! I apologize, It seems like I have a "lisp", I have no idea why!



And the final verdict is...



We are so excited. I personally get more happy and excited with each passing day.

Oh...David's a little jealous that i'm updating everyone on my 5 month belly, so below is a picture of David at 5 months pregos. Ha ha.

6 comments:

Sharisa Lewis said...

I LOVE the video, how fun. Congrats on having a boy. You are going to LOVE being a mom of a boy, they adore their mothers. The video is so exciting!

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

It is such a relief to know, isn't it? We were so excited to stop saying "it" all the time. I always tried to be gender neutral and say "he or she" but it just got annoying. It definitely made things feel more "real" to me too, since I hadn't been able to feel him move yet.

Unknown said...

he's gonna be one beautiful baby boy :)
congratulations, dave and vanessa :)
love you!

Anna and Ryan said...

COngrats!! Little boys are so much fun. You look absolutely adorable. What a cute pregnant mom you are!!

the Geoff Davis said...

Vanessa, I wouldn't know what to do with a boy! Exciting news! Darcie