Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 Month Gabriel and Father's Day!

Wow...Gabriel is a little over 4 months now! He was born two weeks early at 7lbs 8 oz and 20 1/2 inches long...he is now 14 lbs and 24 inches. He has some thunder thighs on him...so dang cute. My little angel is growing yet he is a little thing compared to his counter parts. :-) I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING! He is in the 25th percentile for everything. He is perfectly proportionate and is small and cuddly. Good thing...because if he was any bigger I would think he is older than what I already feel like he is.

I feel so fortunate to be able to stay at home with him and witness his growth every day. He learns and does something new every day. Here are some video's and pictures that we have shot in the last few months:


He started flipping over at 10 weeks. By 11 weeks he was flipping both ways. This picture was taken after I left for 30 SECONDS. I couldn't believe he moved that much in just seconds, look at the starting and end location on the picture.


Finding his cute toes!


His first time playing at the playground. He was not sure about the swing. Look at that face!


Those that know Gabriel...know that he is a big time MOONER! Look at those rolls...ahh! :-)






Hanging out with Grandma while mom and dad fish!



He loved his first run with mom!


First family bike ride with David hauling Gabriel. HE LOVED IT.


1st Father's day!
SUPERDAD!


David got to celebrate his first father's day just a few days ago. For father's day Gabriel got him a sweet card and a SUPERMAN shirt...because Gabriel totally admires him and thinks he is just like Superman. :-) David is such an amazing dad. I always knew he was going to be a great dad, but I have to say he has totally exceeded my expectations. He is such a proud dad too. He brags about Gabriel all the time and has even challenged his buddies to wrestling matches with their babies when we go back to Utah. What makes him such a great dad in my opinion?
He is always willing to change a diaper, to watch him while mom is in school, to clean up after his messes, to make him laugh, to play with him, to be at his doctor's appointments, to teach him new things and more importantly because he will do ANYTHING for him. I know that he is committed to being a great example for him every step of the way. I know he will always help me to run a peaceful and loving home. Happy father's day to David and all our friends who are dad's!


4 comments:

Anna and Ryan said...

Vanessa, he is just so cute. His eyes are so soulful. You look amazing, too. Glad to read this fun update.

Sharisa Lewis said...

He's the cutest baby and you have the new mom glow... you look so giddy and beautiful!

Katie said...

He is ADORABLE. You guys seem so happy & that makes me so glad. :)

the Geoff Davis said...

It has been awhile since I have looked in on your blog and can't get enough of your little babe! He is so adorable! Please put some more recent pictures up...he's growing so fast! Darcie